Buffalo Marriott Niagara, Amherst, NY
It's time to pull out your worst winter wardrobe and get ready to rock a Holiday season favorite: The Ugly Sweater Party! Grab your friends and get ready to kick off the Holiday week with Buffalo's favorite 80's party band, Nerds Gone Wild!
'Tis the season to be tacky! Eat, drink and raid your Grandma's closest because it's time for the Ugliest Sweater Party that Buffalo has ever seen.
Join us on THIS THURSDAY, December 20th at the Buffalo Marriott Niagara with an epic #ThrowbackThursday Ugliest Sweater Party with Buffalo's wildest 80's band, Nerds Gone Wild. First 200 people through the doors with a non-perishable item will receive a special holiday gift, benefiting The Food Bank of WNY!
- Relive your favorite scenes from the best Holiday movies
- Get your photo with Santa and find our if you're on his Nice or Naughty list
- Be in the running for CASH PRIZES for Ugliest, Uglier and Ugly sweaters
- Cash bar available featuring specialty cocktails: Salted Caramel White Russians & Jingle Juice
- Fill your goodie bag from the candy table, stocked with your favorite holiday treats
- Photo booth, special guest visits & so much more!
Come alone or bring your whole crew to the Ugliest Sweater Party on December 20th!
Portion of the proceeds to benefit The Food Bank of WNY. Event is 21+ with proper ID required.
1340 Millersport Highway
Amherst, NY, 14221
Dec 20, 2018 from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm